- Delivery & Returns
100% Recycled Polyester
Designed to protect little adventures from the elements, our green Falling Water recycled raincoat is made using a fully waterproof special performance fabric that's been constructed using plastic bottles! We've designed our raincoats to have a waterppoof rating of 5,000mm which means it's waterproof under very high pressure making it perfect for heavy rain and wet snow. They also have a soft organic and Fairtrade cotton lining, so they'll stay nice and snug on cooler days.
- Outer layer -made from 100% recycled polyester (from plastic bottles)
- Lining -made from 100% organic & Fairtrade cotton
- 100% waterproof, tested to the highest waterproof rating (5,000mm), perfect for heavy rain
- Made using fully taped seams and comes with a covered zip to prevent water from getting in
- Water repellent coating which keeps your child extra dry (PFC free)
- Zip guard to protect your your little one's neck
- Elasticated wrist cuffs so sleeves will sit comfortably above the hand and keep water out
Awards & Certification
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question? Email us
Q. What inks, dyes and fabrics do you use?
A. All our dyes and inks have been certified by GOTS organic. No harmful toxins like phthalates, chemical bleaches, harmful heavy metals or chlorine are used. Our colourful designs are hand screen-printed using either water-based inks or a discharge printing method, which uses the same technique but instead of putting a colour on top of the fabric, the colour is removed. At Little Green Radicals we make clothes that last from beautiful organic cotton fabrics. Cotton comes in many different forms and we take great joy in using lots of different weaves, from woven yarn-dyed seersuckers to soft natural jerseys. These fabrics all have a luxuriously soft hand-feel making them wonderfully comfy for your little one to wear. Our fabric guide will help you choose the right fabric for you.