- Delivery & Returns
100% Recycled Polyester
Designed to protect little adventures from the elements, our recycled raincoat's are made using a fully waterproof special performance fabric that's been constructed using plastic bottles! They're designed to have a waterproof rating of 20,000mm which means it's stays watertight even under very high pressure, making it perfect for heavy rain and wet snow. Our raincoats also have a soft organic and Fairtrade cotton lining, so little ones will stay nice and snug on cooler days.
- Outer layer - made from 100% recycled polyester (from plastic bottles)
- Lining - made from 100% organic & Fairtrade cotton
- 100% waterproof, tested to the highest waterproof rating (20,000mm), perfect for heavy rain
- Made using fully taped seams & comes with a covered zip to prevent water from getting in
- Water repellent coating which keeps your child extra dry (PFC free)
- Zip guard to protect your little one's neck
- Elasticated wrist cuffs so sleeves will sit comfortably above the hand & keep water out
Awards & Certification
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.