- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
100% Organic & Fairtrade Poplin & Sherpa Cotton
Snug and cosy, fully lined organic sherpa hats with handy covers and ties to keep little ears warm.
- Durable, woven poplin fabric
- Fully lined in beautifully soft, breathable organic cotton sherpa that will keep little ones snug without overheating
- Ties to keep the hat in place
- Ear covers to keep out the cold
- Match with our mitts, scarf and gloves for a lovely set
- Machine washable
Our Sherpa fabric is made from 100% organic and unbleached cotton. When cotton is harvested, little pieces of leaves or bark get attached to the cotton which is normally removed through treating, dyeing and bleaching the fabric. As we want to keep our cotton as natural as possible and not treat it with any nasty chemicals that aren't kind and gentle on your child's skin, you might notice tiny specks in the fabric which are characteristic of cotton in its natural form. These specs can easily be removed with a fine comb, or simply with your fingers. We hope you love this natural, snuggly sherpa as much as we do.
Child Size Guide
Our clothing sizes are designed to fit to the following body measurements:
How to Measure
Head Circumference - Measure from around the widest part of the back of your head and over the centre of your forehead above your eyebrows.