Sunny Days UPF 50+ Recycled Swim Shorts
84% Recycled Polyester 16% Spandex
Splash into summer with our new swimwear collection made from recycled plastic bottles! These unisex swim shorts are soft and stretchy with flat seams for extra comfort, plus have UPF 50+ sun protection to keep little ones safe in the sunshine. Pair with our rash vest or swimming costume and jump in!
- Made from recycled plastic bottles!
- Sun safe - UPF 50+ sun protection
- Soft & stretchy material with flat seams for extra comfort
- Waistband drawstring to adjust fit for your child
- Unisex, easy-to-spot prints
- Oeko-tex certified fabric
To keep your swimwear in tip top condition:
- Always rinse out with fresh water after use to protect the colour & fabric shape.
- Machine wash at 30 degrees
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Wash with similar colours
- Wash inside out
- Max shrinkage 5%
- Warning: UPF 50+ sun protection only protects covered areas & should not replace sun cream.
Delivery & Returns
Child Size Guide
|0 - 3m||43||32|
|3 - 6m||44||35|
|6 - 9m||45||38|
|9 - 12m||47||41|
|2 - 3y||52||53.5|
|3 - 4y||54||58|
|4 - 5y||56||62.5|
|5 - 6y||58||67|
|6 - 7y||60||71.5|
|7 - 8y||61||76|
How to Measure
Measure the natural waist (the bit where it is curved in) with the child’s abdomen relaxed.
Measure from the waist to bottom of the feet.
Awards & Certifications
All our cotton products are GOTS certified organic & Fairtrade certified. Organic Soil Association Certification Ltd 30075
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.