About the role
We are looking for a production merchandiser to join our small but dynamic team to help manage our ethical supply chains from product development through to final delivery.
A bit about us
Little Green Radicals are a founder-led team of enthusiastic, environmentally conscious colleagues who are passionate about making a positive difference to the world. We offer hybrid working with a minimum of one
day per week in our Brixton office, and we're open to flexible working patterns or part-time to suit your
● Working with our producers to maintain our ethical standards which are key to our
● Support managing our producers to make sure critical path schedules are being followed as well as quality and margin expectations.
● Work closely with the wider design team, including quality team, garment tech, along with departments such as wholesale, ecommerce and marketing.
● Raising, amending Purchase Orders using our online systems as well as processing orders to the factories.
● Creating linesheets, specs, workmanship.
● Negotiation of price increased and discounts where necessary.
● Managing minimums calculations and expectations.
● Help managing sample status, submission and approvals including workmanship and status sheets.
● Creating and maintaining documents to run orders efficiently.
● Ordering and developing brand labels, swing tags, barcodes & SKUs products.
● Liaise with the relevant departments, to enable goods to arrive and be processed on
time, and advise departments of key delivery dates.
● Confirming delivery paperwork and ensure all stock received in the warehouse is
● Managing product testing, both physical and chemical, and best practices to make
sure all factories are following requirements correctly.
● Product reporting for our certifications including Fairtrade & GOTS as well as BCorp.
● Developing producer manuals, including; packing instructions, testing requirements
and wash care instructions.
● Support at photoshoot and fit sessions.
● Proficient in Microsoft Office
● Use in Illustrator and Photoshop are desirable.
3+ years industry experience
What we offer
● Hybrid working, minimum 1 day a week in our Brixton office.
● Part-time / flexible working patterns available.
● We’re a fast growing business offering career progression over time.
● You’ll get an amazing discount on our beautiful Little Green Radicals clothes!
● 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays) with extra day accrued per year (up to 5).
● 3 volunteer days / year (pro-rata)
● Team events.
● Company pension.
We require all applicants to be eligible to work in the UK.
Our recruitment and selection processes are fair and we do not discriminate against
candidates. You will not be discriminated against for any of the following reasons - age,
gender reassignment, being married or in a civil partnership, being pregnant or on maternity
leave, disability, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation.
How to apply
Application Deadline: 22nd December 2023
Job Type: Part-time (Between 20-30 hours)
Salary: £36,000 Pro Rata
Email a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org