- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
- Care Guide
100% Organic & Fairtrade Seersucker Cotton
Pop on this one-piece romper and they're ready to go! The sleeveless all-in-one design and light, summery fabric will keep them cool when it's hot. Wear on its own or add an organic cotton layer underneath on cooler days.
- Buttons on back & nickel free poppers on legs easy dressing & nappy changes
- Sleeveless with frill detail around arm openings
- Cream colour & breathable fabric to keep them cool when it's warm
- Save time getting them dressed on busy days with an all-in-one outfit
- Made from 100% organic & Fairtrade cotton which is soft & gentle on baby skin
- Sized to fit reusable nappies - this style might seem like it has slightly short legs, but it's just because the body section is a bit longer & wider round the bottom to allow cloth covered bums to be nice & comfy
Awards & Certification
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question? Email us
Q. What inks, dyes and fabrics do you use?
A. All our dyes and inks have been certified by GOTS organic. No harmful toxins like phthalates, chemical bleaches, harmful heavy metals or chlorine are used. Our colourful designs are hand screen-printed using either water-based inks or a discharge printing method, which uses the same technique but instead of putting a colour on top of the fabric, the colour is removed. At Little Green Radicals we make clothes that last from beautiful organic cotton fabrics. Cotton comes in many different forms and we take great joy in using lots of different weaves, from woven yarn-dyed seersuckers to soft natural jerseys. These fabrics all have a luxuriously soft hand-feel making them wonderfully comfy for your little one to wear. Our fabric guide will help you choose the right fabric for you.
Child Size Guide
Our clothing sizes are designed to fit to the following body measurements:
How to Measure
Height - Measure from the top of the head to the bottom of their feet when your child is standing up or lying down.
Chest - Measure around the chest just beneath your child's underarms.
Waist - Measure the natural waist (the bit where it is curved in) with the child’s abdomen relaxed.