Free returns for 6 months, postage paid + 365 day quality guarantee
GOTS certified organic cotton
We only use GOTS organic cotton in our clothes.
Here are just a few of the reasons why ...
why use organic cotton?
Better for your child
• Organic cotton is grown without the nasty chemicals that can break down cotton fibres, so our cotton is not just extremely soft, it’s also really durable and long-lasting too.
• Plus it's free from toxins that can irritate your little ones skin, so it’s a fantastic fabric to use if your child has sensitive skin or eczema.
organic cotton is not just better for us to wear...
Better for the Farmers
• Conventional cotton is intensely sprayed with pesticides that can damage farmers health. But organic production gives farmers and their families a much safer environment to work and live in.
• Organic farmers always grow other crops alongside their cotton, which can provide another source of income plus an accessible and diverse food supply for their community.
• Plus organic cotton farmers normally work together in cooperatives so share knowledge and support one another.
organic is kinder to everyone!
Better for the planet
• Organic farming uses natural methods to grow cotton. Done properly organic agriculture is a joy to behold. Good bugs and traps are used to catch the bad bugs. Natural fertlisers and manure are used and sensible crop rotation keeps nutrients in the soil.
• Removing hazardous synthetic pesticides and fertilisers keeps rivers, lakes and drinking water cleaner, and leads to 46% less greenhouse gas emissions than non-organic.*
• GM seeds are banned, so farmers save their seeds year after year, and work with the environment in a long-term, sustainable way.
It's got to be GOTS cotton!
Our cotton is certified as organic by The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS). They evaluate our entire production process from the growing of the cotton, right through to making and sending our clothes, all based on strict environmental & social standards. GOTS assess everything from the inks & dyes being used through to the ethical treatment of our producers.
Find out more about GOTS environmental & social criteria here