- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
- Care Guide
100% Organic and Fairtrade Interlock CottonMade from soft and gentle organic cotton that's kind on delicate skin, our playsuits are designed to make dressing and changing your little one as easy as possible. They come in colourful, unisex prints that make lovely welcome to the world gifts for newborn babies.
- Envelope neck for easy dressing (this style can be rolled down the body or taken on/off over the head)
- Nickel free poppers along the leg opening for stress free nappy changing
- Extra room to fit cloth nappies
- Made from 100% premium organic cotton, which doesn't contain any of the chemicals found in conventional cotton, so its kind and gentle on even the most delicate baby skin
- Soft, blue fabric, with a delicate cherry and bird print
- Machine washable
- long-lasting cotton that comes up like new wash after wash
Awards & Certification
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.
Child Size Guide
Our clothing sizes are designed to fit to the following body measurements:
How to Measure
Height - Measure from the top of the head to the bottom of their feet when your child is standing up or lying down.
Chest - Measure around the chest just beneath your child's underarms.
Leg Length - Measure the natural waist (the bit where it is curved in) with the child’s abdomen relaxed.
How to look after me
- Machine wash at 30 unless it's really dirty
- Use a stain remover to get out pesky marks before you wash if needed
- Cool tumble dry (or air dry)
- Wash with similar colours
- Iron on the reverse side to protect prints and appliques
- Don't bleach or dry clean
- Check the care label before washing