Whale Song UPF 50+ Recycled Sunsafe Sunsuit
84% Recycled Polyester 16% Spandex
Splash into summer with our new swimwear collection made from recycled plastic bottles! This all-in-one sun safe sun-suit is soft and stretchy with flat seams for extra comfort, plus has UPF 50+ sun protection to keep them safe in the sunshine.
- Made from recycled plastic bottles!
- Sun-safe - UPF 50+ sun protection, plus long-sleeves & high neck for extra skin coverage
- Soft & stretchy material with flat seams for extra comfort
- Easy-pull zippered front with zip covering
- Unisex, easy-to-spot prints with a gold seam panel for visibility
- Oeko-tex certified fabric
To keep your swimwear in tip top condition:
- Always rinse out with fresh water after use to protect colour & fabric shape
- Machine wash at 30 degrees
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Wash with similar colours
- Wash inside out
- Max shrinkage 5%
- Warning: UPF 50+ sun protection only protect covered areas & should not replace sun cream.
Delivery & Returns
Child Size Guide
|0 - 3m||62||43||32|
|3 - 6m||68||44||35|
|6 - 9m||74||45||38|
|9 - 12m||80||47||41|
|2 - 3y||98||52||53.5|
|3 - 4y||104||54||58|
|4 - 5y||110||56||62.5|
|5 - 6y||116||58||67|
|6 - 7y||122||60||71.5|
|7 - 8y||128||62||76|
How to Measure
Measure the natural waist (the bit where it is curved in) with the child’s abdomen relaxed.
Measure from the waist to bottom of the feet.
Awards & Certifications
All our cotton products are GOTS certified organic & Fairtrade certified. Organic Soil Association Certification Ltd 30075
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.