- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
- Care Guide
100% Organic & Fairtrade Interlock Cotton
Let's go on an adventure! This super-soft tee comes with a colourful campervan applique on the front that your little one will love. This isn't your ordinary t-shirt fabric, our interlock cotton is soft and thick, which makes this a great top for spring weather, layering or cooler summer days. It's also very robust, so will keep its shape and colour wash after wash, and the breathable organic cotton won't irritate your child's skin. Match with comfy joggers, leggings or shorts for their next adventure.
- Colourful applique design on the front
- Classic, regular fit t-shirt
- Envelope neck opening so the t-shirt can be rolled down over their shoulders, or put on over their head as normal, just to make getting them dressed (and undressed) that little bit easier!
- Durable so won't lose it's shape or colour, and is comfy & breathable
- Made from 100% Organic & Fairtrade cotton which is free from chemicals meaning it is great and safe against childrens skin compared to non-organic cotton
- Unisex design for boys and girls
- Machine washable
Awards & Certification
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.
Child Size Guide
Our clothing sizes are designed to fit to the following body measurements:
How to Measure
Height - Measure from the top of the head to the bottom of their feet when your child is standing up or lying down.
Chest - Measure around the chest just beneath your child's underarms.
Arm Length - Measure from the edge of the shoulder to the wrist when arm is straight.
How to look after me
- Machine wash at 30 unless it's really dirty
- Use a stain remover to get out pesky marks before you wash if needed
- Cool tumble dry (or air dry)
- Wash with similar colours
- Iron on the reverse side to protect prints and appliques
- Don't bleach or dry clean
- Check the care label before washing