- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
- Care Guide
100% Organic & Fairtrade¬†Double Cloth Cotton
Made using beautifully soft GOTS organic cotton that doesn't contain any harsh chemicals, this bedding is gentle on even the most delicate skin and will keep little ones comfy all night long. Match with our organic starry sheet for a lovely bedroom set.
- Includes single pillow case, duvet cover & drawstring bag
- Duvet size - 135cm x 200cm
- Pillowcase size - 50 cm x 75 cm
- Unisex print boys & girls will love that can be passed along to siblings or friends
- Gold button fastenings at one end to keep duvet in place
- Made from easy to wash, long-lasting organic cotton that can be used night after night
- Recommended for children aged 12 months and over
- Colourful unisex print perfect for girls & boys
- Made from 100% organic cotton which is soft, comfy, breathable & gentle on your child's skin
Awards & Certification
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question? Email us
Q. What inks, dyes and fabrics do you use?
A. All our dyes and inks have been certified by GOTS organic. No harmful toxins like phthalates, chemical bleaches, harmful heavy metals or chorline are used. Our colourful designs are hand screen-printed using either water based inks or a discharge printing method, which uses the same technique but instead of putting a colour on top of the fabric, the colour is removed. At Little Green Radicals we make clothes that last from beautiful organic cotton fabrics. Cotton comes in many different forms and we take great joy in using lots of different weaves, from woven yarn dyed seersuckers to soft natural jerseys. These fabrics all have a luxuriously soft hand-feel making them wonderfully comfy for your little one to wear. Our fabric guide will helps you choose the right fabric for you.
Bedding Size Guide
|Duvet Size||Pillow Size|
|Cot||120 x 150||40 x 60|
|Single||135 x 200||50 x 75|
How to look after me
- Machine wash at 30 unless it's really dirty
- Use a stain remover to get out pesky marks before you wash if needed
- Cool tumble dry (or air dry)
- Wash with similar colours
- Iron on the reverse side to protect prints and appliques
- Don't bleach or dry clean
- Check the care label before washing