- Delivery & Returns
- Care Guide
- Size Guide Shoes
100% Organic & Fairtrade Interlock Cotton
A beautiful gift for a new baby, these lovely little booties will keep their tiny toes toasty! They're made using organic cotton which is kind and gentle on even the most delicate baby skin. For a welcome to the world or baby shower gift, pair with a matching baby styles. As part of our Journey To Waste Free, we've used excess fabric that would otherwise have gone to waste to make this product.
- Come with ties to keep them in place
- Can be worn on their own or with socks
- Made using excess fabric that would otherwise go to waste
- Wonderfully soft organic and fairtrade cotton that won't irritate baby skin
- Unisex design for boys and girls
- Machine washable
Awards & Certification
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question? Email us
Q. What inks, dyes and fabrics do you use?
A. All our dyes and inks have been certified by GOTS organic. No harmful toxins like phthalates, chemical bleaches, harmful heavy metals or chlorine are used. Our colourful designs are hand screen-printed using either water-based inks or a discharge printing method, which uses the same technique but instead of putting a colour on top of the fabric, the colour is removed. At Little Green Radicals we make clothes that last from beautiful organic cotton fabrics. Cotton comes in many different forms and we take great joy in using lots of different weaves, from woven yarn-dyed seersuckers to soft natural jerseys. These fabrics all have a luxuriously soft hand-feel making them wonderfully comfy for your little one to wear. Our fabric guide will help you choose the right fabric for you.
How to look after me
- Machine wash at 30 unless it's really dirty
- Use a stain remover to get out pesky marks before you wash if needed
- Cool tumble dry (or air dry)
- Wash with similar colours
- Iron on the reverse side to protect prints and appliques
- Don't bleach or dry clean
- Check the care label before washing
Child Size Guide
Our clothing sizes are designed to fit to the following body measurements: