- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
- Care Guide
100% Recycled Polyester & 100% Organic & Fairtrade Sherpa Cotton Lining
Our new winter coats are made from a durable, 100% waterproof performance fabric that's been constructed using recycled plastic bottles! Inside, they have a cosy, super soft organic sherpa lining to keep kids warm and dry outdoors all winter long.
- Outer layer made from breathable 100% recycled polyester (plastic bottles)
- Inner lining made from warm, breathable 100% organic and Fairtrade cotton sherpa
- High durability performance fabric
- 100% waterproof, tested to the waterproof rating (5,000mm) to stay dry even in heavy rain
- Hook and loop fasteners down the front and at hood opening so it's easy to put on and take off
- Flurocarbon free
- Taped seams
- 100% recycled polyester zip
- 3 front pockets with nickle-free popper fastenings
- Elasticated wrist cuffs so sleeves sit comfortably above the hand to keep water out
Awards & Certification
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?¬†Email us
Q. What inks, dyes and fabrics do you use?
A. All our dyes and inks have been certified by GOTS organic. No harmful toxins like phthalates, chemical bleaches, harmful heavy metals or chlorine are used. Our colourful designs are hand screen-printed using either water-based inks or a discharge printing method, which uses the same technique but instead of putting a colour on top of the fabric, the colour is removed. At Little Green Radicals we make clothes that last from beautiful organic cotton fabrics. Cotton comes in many different forms and we take great joy in using lots of different weaves, from woven yarn-dyed seersuckers to soft natural jerseys. These fabrics all have a luxuriously soft hand-feel making them wonderfully comfy for your little one to wear. Our¬†fabric guide¬†will help you choose the right fabric for you.
Child Size Guide
Our clothing sizes are designed to fit to the following body measurements:
How to Measure
Height - Measure from the top of the head to the bottom of their feet when your child is standing up or lying down.
Chest - Measure around the chest just beneath your child's underarms.
Arm Length - Measure from the edge of the shoulder to the wrist when arm is straight.