Fluffy Cloud Recycled Waterproof Winter Coat
100% Recycled Polyester & 100% Organic & Fairtrade Sherpa Cotton Lining
Our new winter coats are made from a durable, 100% waterproof performance fabric that's been constructed using recycled plastic bottles! Inside, they have a cosy, super soft organic sherpa lining to keep kids warm and dry outdoors all winter long.
- Outer layer made from breathable 100% recycled polyester (plastic bottles)
- Inner lining made from warm, breathable 100% organic and Fairtrade cotton sherpa
- High durability performance fabric
- 100% waterproof, tested to the waterproof rating (5,000mm) to stay dry even in heavy rain
- Hook and loop fasteners down the front and at hood opening so it's easy to put on and take off
- Flurocarbon free
- Taped seams
- 100% recycled polyester zip
- 3 front pockets with nickle-free popper fastenings
- Elasticated wrist cuffs so sleeves sit comfortably above the hand to keep water out
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?Email us
Q. What inks, dyes and fabrics do you use?
A. All our dyes and inks have been certified by GOTS organic. No harmful toxins like phthalates, chemical bleaches, harmful heavy metals or chlorine are used.
Delivery & Returns
Child Size Guide
Arm L (cm)
|0 - 3m||62||22||44|
|3 - 6m||68||23.5||45.5|
|6 - 9m||74||25||46|
|9 - 12m||80||26.5||50|
|2 - 3y||98||34.5||55|
|3 - 4y||104||37||57|
|4 - 5y||110||39.5||59|
|5 - 6y||116||42||61|
|6 - 7y||122||44.5||63|
|7 - 8y||128||47||66|
How to Measure
Measure the natural waist (the bit where it is curved in) with the child’s abdomen relaxed.
Measure from the waist to bottom of the feet.
Awards & Certifications
All our cotton products are GOTS certified organic & Fairtrade certified. Organic Soil Association Certification Ltd 30075
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.