An Apple A Day Waterproof Recycled Winter Suit
More about our An Apple A Day Waterproof Recycled Winter Suit
Our new winter All-in-one Suits are made from a durable, 100% waterproof performance fabric that's been constructed using recycled plastic bottles! They'll keep little explorers warm all winter long, and have a fast drying inner layer to keep kids cosy on wet days.
-100% Recycled Polyester
- Inner and outer layers made from waterproof, breathable 100% recycled polyester
- Fabric constructed from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles
- 100% waterproof, tested to the waterproof rating (5,000mm) with taped seems so they'll stay dry even in heavy rain
- High performance, durable, fast drying and warm
- 100% recycled polyester zip
- Flurocarbon free
- Zip guard to protect little necks
- Elasticated wrist cuffs so sleeves that sit comfortably above the hand to keep water out
- Hook and loop fasteners down the front and at hood opening
- Foot stirrups to keep bottoms in place and little legs dry
- Machine Washable
Questions & Answers
Have a Question? Email us
Q. What inks, dyes and fabrics do you use?
A. All our dyes and inks have been certified by GOTS organic. No harmful toxins like phthalates, chemical bleaches, harmful heavy metals or chlorine are used. Our colourful designs are hand screen-printed using either water-based inks or a discharge printing method, which uses the same technique but instead of putting a colour on top of the fabric, the colour is removed. At Little Green Radicals we make clothes that last from beautiful organic cotton fabrics. Cotton comes in many different forms and we take great joy in using lots of different weaves, from woven yarn-dyed seersuckers to soft natural jerseys. These fabrics all have a luxuriously soft hand-feel making them wonderfully comfy for your little one to wear. Our fabric guide will help you choose the right fabric for you.
Delivery & Returns
Child Size Guide
|0 - 3m||62||43||32|
|3 - 6m||68||44||35|
|6 - 9m||74||45||38|
|9 - 12m||80||47||41|
|2 - 3y||98||52||53.5|
|3 - 4y||104||54||58|
|4 - 5y||110||56||62.5|
|5 - 6y||116||58||67|
|6 - 7y||122||60||71.5|
|7 - 8y||128||62||76|
How to Measure
Measure the natural waist (the bit where it is curved in) with the child’s abdomen relaxed.
Measure from the waist to bottom of the feet.
Awards & Certifications
All our cotton products are GOTS certified organic & Fairtrade certified. Organic Soil Association Certification Ltd 30075
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.