Northern Lights Recycled Waterproof Lined Dungarees
100% Recycled Polyester & 100% Organic & Fairtrade Brushed Cotton Lining
Our new waterproof dungarees are made from a durable, 100% waterproof performance fabric that's been constructed using recycled plastic bottles! Inside, they have a breathable, soft organicbrushed cotton lining. We've designed these dungarees to adjust as your child grow, so they can get lots of use out of them, and the cosy lining and waterproof outer fabric will keep kidswarm and dry when they're out adventuring, whatever the weather! Wear under our recycled coats to be watertight from top to toe.
- Outer layer made from breathable 100% recycled polyester (plastic bottles)
- Inner lining made from breathable 100% organic and Fairtrade brushed cotton
- High durability performance fabric
- 100% waterproof, tested to the waterproof rating (5,000mm) with taped seams to stay dry even in heavy rain
- 100% Recycled polyester zip
- Designed to grow with your child (nickel-free poppers at the side, elasticated back and adjustable straps)
- Flurocarbon free
- Bucklestrap opening andadjustablefoot stirrupsso they're easy to take on and off when wet or muddy
- Patch pocket at front
Have a Question?Email us
Q. What inks, dyes and fabrics do you use?
A. All our dyes and inks have been certified by GOTS organic. No harmful toxins like phthalates, chemical bleaches, harmful heavy metals or chlorine are used.
Delivery & Returns
Child Size Guide
|0 - 3m||62||43||32|
|3 - 6m||68||44||35|
|6 - 9m||74||45||38|
|9 - 12m||80||47||41|
|2 - 3y||98||52||53.5|
|3 - 4y||104||54||58|
|4 - 5y||110||56||62.5|
|5 - 6y||116||58||67|
|6 - 7y||122||60||71.5|
|7 - 8y||128||62||76|
How to Measure
Measure the natural waist (the bit where it is curved in) with the child’s abdomen relaxed.
Measure from the waist to bottom of the feet.
Awards & Certifications
All our cotton products are GOTS certified organic & Fairtrade certified. Organic Soil Association Certification Ltd 30075
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.