- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
- Care Guide
100% Organic & Fairtrade Poplin & Pointelle Cotton
Time to twirl and run, jump and spin! Our Little Twirler dress is a comfy style for everyday wear or special occasions. It comes with a super soft pointelle fabric at the top, capped sleeves to protect from the sun, buttons at the back for easy dressing and a wide skirt, perfect for twirls. Pair with our spring jacket for a matching set.
- Super soft cream organic pointelle fabric at the top that's comfy and gentle on their skin
- Buttons at back for easy dressing
- Knee-length circular poplin skirt, made for twirling
- Two ties that can be tied into a bow at the back
- Made from 100% premium organic cotton, which doesn't contain any of the chemicals found in conventional cotton, so it's kind and gentle on children’s skin
- Machine washable
Awards & Certification
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.
Child Size Guide
Our clothing sizes are designed to fit to the following body measurements:
How to Measure
Height - Measure from the top of the head to the bottom of their feet when your child is standing up or lying down.
Chest - Measure around the chest just beneath your child's underarms.
Waist - Measure the natural waist (the bit where it is curved in) with the child’s abdomen relaxed.