- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
- Care Guide
100% Organic & Fairtrade Pointelle Cotton
Super soft bottoms, designed for wriggly babies and on-the-go toddlers who want to be extra comfy as they learn to crawl and walk. They come with an elasticated waist, and have a bit of extra room to fit cloth nappies, so nappy changes and potty training will be that little bit easier. We've used a plain, beautifully soft pointelle fabric in long-lasting organic cotton so they can be worn and washed day after day and still keep their shape. For an organic cotton baby outfit or gift, pair with our pointelle collection.
- Elasticated waistband for a great fit with room for growth
- Cuffs that sit above the ankle
- Made from long-lasting pointelle cotton, so they can be passed from one child to another
- Lots of room for movement and to fit cloth nappies up to 3yrs
- Unisex design for boys and girls
- Made from 100% premium organic cotton, so it's kind and gentle on your babies skin
- Machine washable
Awards & Certification
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.
Child Size Guide
Our clothing sizes are designed to fit to the following body measurements:
How to Measure
Waist - Measure the natural waist (the bit where it is curved in) with the child’s abdomen relaxed.
Leg - Measure the natural waist (the bit where it is curved in) with the child’s abdomen relaxed.