- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
- Care Guide
100% Organic & Fairtrade Double Cloth Cotton
The Day After Day Collection is made to stand the test of time. We've chosen classic designs that can be worn again and again, and be passed on from one child to another. Each piece uses long-lasting organic cotton fabric that will come up like new wash after wash. These trousers are reversible, so two styles in one, and can be worn with lots of different outfits. They come with turn-ups so will last little one's even longer, not just day after day but year after year... Take a look at our tops for an organic cotton outfit.
- Full-length with turn-ups so they'll last your child longer as they grow
- 2 in 1 reversible style, great for mixing & matching
- Olive green fabric on one side, deep blue on the reverse
- Long-lasting fabric that will come up like new wash after wash
- Made from double cloth cotton which is light & breathable
- Unisex style for boys and girls
- Made from 100% premium organic cotton, which doesn't contain any of the chemicals found in conventional cotton, so it's kind and gentle on children’s skin
- Machine washable
Awards & Certification
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.
Child Size Guide
Our clothing sizes are designed to fit to the following body measurements:
How to Measure
Waist - Measure the natural waist (the bit where it is curved in) with the child’s abdomen relaxed.
Leg - Measure the natural waist (the bit where it is curved in) with the child’s abdomen relaxed.