- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
- Care Guide
100% Organic & Fairtrade Poplin Cotton
Come and join our jamboree! Dance and sing with our rainbow ponies, colourful elephants and bear band in this joyful print that boys and girls will love. These summer trousers are sized generously, with lots of wriggle room for little explorers, plus an elasticated waistband for extra comfort. Match with an organic t-shirt for a comfy summer outfit.
- Elasticated waist to ensure the joggers sit comfortably on the waist
- Cuffed Legs to sit comfortably above the ankle so it doesnt get in the way of play time
- Made from Double Cloth Cotton which is urable, long-lasting, breathable organic cotton
- Sizes 0-3y are sized to fit reusable nappies - this means they have a bit of extra room around the bottom to allow cloth-covered bums to be nice and comfy
- Made from 100% premium organic cotton, which doesn't contain any of the chemicals found in conventional cotton, so it's kind and gentle on children’s skin
- Machine washable
Awards & Certification
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.
Child Size Guide
Our clothing sizes are designed to fit to the following body measurements:
How to Measure
Waist - Measure the natural waist (the bit where it is curved in) with the child’s abdomen relaxed.
Leg - Measure the natural waist (the bit where it is curved in) with the child’s abdomen relaxed.