- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
- Care Guide
100% Organic & Fairtrade Poplin Cotton
We love how versatile this pinafore it! Wear on its own for hot summer days, or pair with a top or jumper and leggings for a warmer outfit. You can adjust the dress using buttons on the straps and waist as they grow, and it comes with three pockets so they can hide tiny treasures they find on their adventures. Come and join in the fun with our rainbow horses, colourful elephants and bear band!
- Adjustable waist & straps for a great fit & to give room for growth
- Buttons on the shoulder straps for easy dressing
- Open chest pocket & two side pockets for hiding hidden treasures
- Wide, gathered skirt to give lots of room for movement as they play
- Durable, long-lasting woven cotton with a double cloth lining in the top section
- Made from 100% premium organic cotton, which doesn't contain any of the chemicals found in conventional cotton, so it's kind and gentle on children’s skin
- Machine washable
Awards & Certification
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.
Child Size Guide
Our clothing sizes are designed to fit to the following body measurements:
How to Measure
Height - Measure from the top of the head to the bottom of their feet when your child is standing up or lying down.
Chest - Measure around the chest just beneath your child's underarms.
Waist - Measure the natural waist (the bit where it is curved in) with the child’s abdomen relaxed.