Windy Day Snowsuit & Hat Gift Set
100% Organic Fairtrade Poplin & Sherpa Cotton
The perfect combo to keep little adventures warm all winter long!
Gift Set Details:
- Beautifully soft, breathable 100% organic cotton sherpa lining (no polyester in sight!) to keep them snug without overheating
- Woven, hard wearing and durable outer layer to keep them cosy on cold or drizzly days
- Wear over clothes to keep babies in prams or on-the-go toddlers cosy
- Fold-over cuffs on the arms and legs to keep hands and feet warm, and to give room for growth
- Robust, woven poplin fabric on the outside
- Fully lined in breathable organic cotton sherpa that will keep little ones snug during colder months
- Ties to keep the hat in place
- Ear covers to keep out the cold
- Unisex design for boys and girls
- Machine washable
About our 100% organic cotton sherpa fabric:
Our Sherpa fabric is made from 100% organic and unbleached cotton. When cotton is harvested, little pieces of leaves or bark get attached to the cotton which is normally removed through treating, dyeing and bleaching the fabric. As we want to keep our cotton as natural as possible and not treat it with any nasty chemicals that aren't kind and gentle on your child's skin, you might notice tiny specks in the fabric which are characteristic of cotton in its natural form. These specs can easily be removed with a fine comb, or simply with your fingers. We hope you love this natural, snugly sherpa as much as we do
Delivery & Returns
Child Size Guide
Head Circumference (cm)
How to Measure
Measure the natural waist (the bit where it is curved in) with the child’s abdomen relaxed.
Awards & Certifications
All our cotton products are GOTS certified organic & Fairtrade certified. Organic Soil Association Certification Ltd 30075
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.