- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
- Care Guide
100% Recycled Polyester
Designed to protect little adventures from the elements, our recycled raincoat's are made using a fully waterproof special performance fabric that's been constructed using plastic bottles!They'redesigned to have a waterproof rating of 5,000mm which means it's stays watertight even under very high pressure, making it perfect for heavy rain and wet snow.Our raincoatsalso have a soft organic and Fairtrade cotton lining, solittle ones willstay nice and snug on cooler days.
- Outer layer - made from 100% recycled polyester (from plastic bottles)
- Lining - made from 100% organic & Fairtrade cotton
- 100% waterproof, tested to the highest waterproof rating (5,000mm), perfect for heavy rain
- Made using fully taped seams&comes with a covered zip to prevent water from getting in
- Water repellent coating which keeps your child extra dry (PFC free)
- Zip guard to protect your little one's neck
- Elasticated wrist cuffs so sleeves will sit comfortably above the hand&keep water out
Awards & Certification
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question? Email us
Q. What inks, dyes and fabrics do you use?
A. All our dyes and inks have been certified by GOTS organic. No harmful toxins like phthalates, chemical bleaches, harmful heavy metals or chorline are used. Our colourful designs are hand screen-printed using either water based inks or a discharge printing method, which uses the same technique but instead of putting a colour on top of the fabric, the colour is removed. At Little Green Radicals we make clothes that last from beautiful organic cotton fabrics. Cotton comes in many different forms and we take great joy in using lots of different weaves, from woven yarn dyed seersuckers to soft natural jerseys. These fabrics all have a luxuriously soft hand-feel making them wonderfully comfy for your little one to wear. Our fabric guide will helps you choose the right fabric for you.
Child Size Guide
Our clothing sizes are designed to fit to the following body measurements:
How to Measure
Height - Measure from the top of the head to the bottom of their feet when your child is standing up or lying down.
Chest - Measure around the chest just beneath your child's underarms.
Arm Length - Measure from the edge of the shoulder to the wrist when arm is straight.
How to look after me
- Machine wash at 30 unless it's really dirty
- Use a stain remover to get out pesky marks before you wash if needed
- Cool tumble dry (or air dry)
- Wash with similar colours
- Iron on the reverse side to protect prints and appliques
- Don't bleach or dry clean
- Check the care label before washing