Rose Flowers UPF 50+ Reusable Baby Swimming Nappy
84% Recycled Polyester 16% Spandex
Splash into summer with our new swimwear collection made from recycled plastic bottles! Babies and toddlers will love playing around in the water and leaning to swim in these reusable swim nappies. They can be worn without any other nappy and come with elasticated leak-proof edges. We've used a soft, light fabric that doesn't absorb lots of water which can weigh down your child, so they'll be extra comfy in the water. These reusable nappies are soft and stretchy (so are easy to take on and off), plus have UPF 50+ sun protection to keep little ones safe in the sunshine. Pair with our recycled rash vests or swimming costumes and jump in!
- Made from recycled plastic bottles!
- Sunsafe - UPF 50+ sun protection
- Leak-proof elasticated edges to contain little accidents (no need to wear any other nappy)
- Soft & stretchy material with flat seams for extra comfort
- Pull-on with elasticated waist & legs so they're easy to take on and off
- Light fabric that won't absorb lots of water and weigh down your child
- Unisex, easy-to-spot prints
- Oeko-tex certified fabric
To keep your swimwear in tip top condition:
- Always rinse out with fresh water after use to protect the colour & fabric shape.
- Machine wash at 30 degrees
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Wash with similar colours
- Wash inside out
- Max shrinkage 5%
- Warning: UPF 50+ sun protection only protects covered areas & should not replace suncream.
Delivery & Returns
Child Size Guide
|2 - 3y||52|
|3 - 4y||54|
|4 - 5y||56|
|5 - 6y||58|
|6 - 7y||60|
|7 - 8y||61|
How to Measure
Measure the natural waist (the bit where it is curved in) with the child’s abdomen relaxed.
Awards & Certifications
All our cotton products are GOTS certified organic & Fairtrade certified. Organic Soil Association Certification Ltd 30075
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.