- Delivery & Returns
- Care Guide
100% Organic & Fairtrade Interlock Cotton
A lovely style for brand new babies that makes a beautiful welcome to the world gift.
This little cap has been made using small pieces of extra fabric that are left over when products are made. We've created a collection of limited edition designs that use up these fabrics as part of our journey towards zero waste.
- Organic cotton made without any harmful chemicals and kind on gentle on newborn skin.
- Soft, long lasting interlock cotton that will come up like new wash after wash.
- Machine washable.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question? Email us
Q. What inks, dyes and fabrics do you use?
A. All our dyes and inks have been certified by GOTS organic. No harmful toxins like phthalates, chemical bleaches, harmful heavy metals or chorline are used. Our colourful designs are hand screen-printed using either water based inks or a discharge printing method, which uses the same technique but instead of putting a colour on top of the fabric, the colour is removed. At Little Green Radicals we make clothes that last from beautiful organic cotton fabrics. Cotton comes in many different forms and we take great joy in using lots of different weaves, from woven yarn dyed seersuckers to soft natural jerseys. These fabrics all have a luxuriously soft hand-feel making them wonderfully comfy for your little one to wear. Our fabric guide will helps you choose the right fabric for you.
How to look after me
- Machine wash at 30 unless it's really dirty
- Use a stain remover to get out pesky marks before you wash if needed
- Cool tumble dry (or air dry)
- Wash with similar colours
- Iron on the reverse side to protect prints and appliques
- Don't bleach or dry clean
- Check the care label before washing