- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
- Care Guide
100% Organic & Fairtrade Poplin & Sherpa
Snug and cosy, fully lined organic sherpa Hats with handy covers and ties to keep little ears warm.
- Durable, woven poplin fabric
- Fully lined in beautifully soft, breathable organic cotton sherpa that will keep little one's snug without over heating
- Ties to keep the hat in place
- Ear covers to keep out the cold
- Match with our Mitts
- Machine washable
Our Sherpa fabric is made from 100% organic and unbleached cotton. When cotton is harvested, little pieces of leaves or bark get attached to the cotton which is normally removed through treating, dyeing and bleaching the fabric. As we want to keep our cotton as natural as possible and not treat it with any nasty chemicals that aren't kind and gentle on your child's skin, you might notice tiny specks in the fabric which are characteristic of cotton in its natural form. These specs can easily be removed with a fine comb, or simply with your fingers. We hope you love this natural, snuggly sherpa as much as we do.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question? Email us
Q. What inks, dyes and fabrics do you use?
A. All our dyes and inks have been certified by GOTS organic. No harmful toxins like phthalates, chemical bleaches, harmful heavy metals or chorline are used. Our colourful designs are hand screen-printed using either water based inks or a discharge printing method, which uses the same technique but instead of putting a colour on top of the fabric, the colour is removed. At Little Green Radicals we make clothes that last from beautiful organic cotton fabrics. Cotton comes in many different forms and we take great joy in using lots of different weaves, from woven yarn dyed seersuckers to soft natural jerseys. These fabrics all have a luxuriously soft hand-feel making them wonderfully comfy for your little one to wear. Our fabric guide will helps you choose the right fabric for you.
Child Size Guide
Our clothing sizes are designed to fit to the following body measurements:
How to Measure
Head Circumference - Measure from around the widest part of the back of your head and over the centre of your forehead above your eyebrows.
How to look after me
- Machine wash at 30 unless it's really dirty
- Use a stain remover to get out pesky marks before you wash if needed
- Cool tumble dry (or air dry)
- Wash with similar colours
- Iron on the reverse side to protect prints and appliques
- Don't bleach or dry clean
- Check the care label before washing