- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
- Care Guide
100% Organic & Fairtrade Rib Cotton
This baby bodysuit is made using long-lasting rib cotton that's beautifully soft to touch and will come up like new wash after wash. We've chosen classic colours that will stand the test of time, so they can be worn day after day and then passed on from one child to another. Our rib is 100% organic cotton so there's no elastane, which means that unlike most rib fabric they can easily be recycled when they reach the end of their life. Pair with our dungarees or trousers for a comfy outfit.
- Nickel-free poppers at leg opening for fuss-free dressing and nappy changes
- Made from ribbed cotton which allows for a gentle flow of air through the weave to keep your baby cool
- Sized to fit cloth nappies
- Made from the best quality 100% Organic and Fairtrade cotton, free from toxins and chemicals
- Plain colour, unisex style for everyday wear
- Machine Washable
Awards & Certification
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question? Email us
Q. What inks, dyes and fabrics do you use?
A. All our dyes and inks have been certified by GOTS organic. No harmful toxins like phthalates, chemical bleaches, harmful heavy metals or chorline are used. Our colourful designs are hand screen-printed using either water based inks or a discharge printing method, which uses the same technique but instead of putting a colour on top of the fabric, the colour is removed. At Little Green Radicals we make clothes that last from beautiful organic cotton fabrics. Cotton comes in many different forms and we take great joy in using lots of different weaves, from woven yarn dyed seersuckers to soft natural jerseys. These fabrics all have a luxuriously soft hand-feel making them wonderfully comfy for your little one to wear. Our fabric guide will helps you choose the right fabric for you.
Child Size Guide
Our clothing sizes are designed to fit to the following body measurements:
How to Measure
Height- Measure from the top of the head to the bottom of their feet when your child is standing up or lying down.
How to look after me
- Machine wash at 30 unless it's really dirty
- Use a stain remover to get out pesky marks before you wash if needed
- Cool tumble dry (or air dry)
- Wash with similar colours
- Iron on the reverse side to protect prints and appliques
- Don't bleach or dry clean
- Check the care label before washing