- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
- Care Guide
100% Organic & Fairtrade Double Cloth
Give them a snuggly night's sleep in an organic cotton sleeping bag. Made from two layers of soft double cloth fabric, this 1 tog sleeping bag will help keep little ones at just the right temperature whilst they sleep in warmer weather. Match with our organic starry sheet for a lovely nursery set.
- 1 tog weight for use in room temperatures of 18-24 degrees celcius
- Simple zip opening & closing for easy night time nappy change
- Zip slider closes at the bottom, to prevent your little one with playing with it
- Snap popper under armholes on size 0-6m, to keep baby secure
- Give them a great night's sleep; sleeping bags stay nicely in place, so little one's won't kick off their blankets & get cold
- Button fastening at top to secure zip & protect delicate chin
- Spacious size so there's plenty of room for your baby to move their legs comfortably
- Wide arm openings for free movement
- Gold on the inside with our cream Jamboree print on the outside
What should my baby wear under their sleeping bag?
- 18 - 20 degrees celcius: 2 layers = short-sleeved baby body AND long-sleeve top
- 20 - 22 degrees celcius: 1 layer = long-sleeved baby body
- 22 - 24 degrees celcius: 1 layer = short-sleeved baby body
Which size sleeping bag should I choose?
- 50-68cm, minimum 4kg, approximate age 0-6 months
- 68-86cm, approximate age 6-18 months
- 86-98cm, approximate age 18-36 months
Stay safe. This sleeping bag has been tested using the BS EN16781:2018 safety requirements for children's sleeping bags for use in cots.
Do not use if the child's head can pass through the neck opening when fastened for use. Ensure the neck and arm openings are securely fastened. Do not use if the child can climb out of the cot. Do not use in combination with cot duvet or blankets. Take into account the room temperature and the child's sleepwear. Overheating can endanger the life of your child. KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE This information is for guidance only.
Awards & Certification
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question? Email us
Q. What inks, dyes and fabrics do you use?
A. All our dyes and inks have been certified by GOTS organic. No harmful toxins like phthalates, chemical bleaches, harmful heavy metals or chlorine are used. Our colourful designs are hand screen-printed using either water-based inks or a discharge printing method, which uses the same technique but instead of putting a colour on top of the fabric, the colour is removed. At Little Green Radicals we make clothes that last from beautiful organic cotton fabrics. Cotton comes in many different forms and we take great joy in using lots of different weaves, from woven yarn-dyed seersuckers to soft natural jerseys. These fabrics all have a luxuriously soft hand-feel making them wonderfully comfy for your little one to wear. Our fabric guide will help you choose the right fabric for you.
Child Size Guide
Our clothing sizes are designed to fit to the following body measurements:
How to look after me
- Machine wash at 30 unless it's really dirty
- Use a stain remover to get out pesky marks before you wash if needed
- Cool tumble dry (or air dry)
- Wash with similar colours
- Iron on the reverse side to protect prints and appliques
- Don't bleach or dry clean
- Check the care label before washing