- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
- Care Guide
100% Organic & Fairtrade Twill Cotton
This is a beautifully comfy dress to wear. It has a wide twirly skirt that gives lots of room for movement plus little side pockets (yay!) to keep their precious things. We've used an organic twill fabric, so it's a great over layers in the cooler months, or worn on its own fun in the sun. Pair with a reversible hat on sunny days.
- Buttons on the side and straps for fuss-free dressing
- Made from Twill Cotton which is durable and resistant to wrinkles and creases which means it will last that little bit longer
- Top section lined with interlock fabric which is soft
- Made from 100% premium organic cotton, which doesn't contain any of the chemicals found in conventional cotton, so it's kind and gentle on children‚Äö skin
- Machine washable
Awards & Certification
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.
Child Size Guide
Our clothing sizes are designed to fit to the following body measurements:
How to Measure
Height - Measure from the top of the head to the bottom of their feet when your child is standing up or lying down.
Chest - Measure around the chest just beneath your child's underarms.
Waist - Measure the natural waist (the bit where it is curved in) with the child’s abdomen relaxed.
How to look after me
- Machine wash at 30 unless it's really dirty
- Use a stain remover to get out pesky marks before you wash if needed
- Cool tumble dry (or air dry)
- Wash with similar colours
- Iron on the reverse side to protect prints and appliques
- Don't bleach or dry clean
- Check the care label before washing