- Delivery & Returns
- Care Guide
100% Organic & Fairtrade Interlock Cotton
As part of our journey to reduce waste, we have created these beautiful organic cotton soft toys. What's makes them so special, is that they're not just made from organic cotton on the outside, but the inside too! For the stuffing, we've used Little Green Radicals' fabric offcuts that's shredded to make an all natural filling so nothing goes to waste. They're soft and squishy for little ones to touch and make a lovely gift or addition to your nursery.
- 100% organic cotton that's made without harmful pesticides, so it's suitable for your baby's sensory development
- Made from leftover organic Fairtrade cotton fabric to minimise our impact on the environment
- Extra soft interlock fabric
- Makes a lovely gift for a baby or young child
- Suitable from birth
- Machine washable at 30 degrees. Reshape when dry
- EN71 Safety tested
- CE marked
- Length approximately 20cm. Height approximately 17cm
Awards & Certification
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question? Email us
Q. What inks, dyes and fabrics do you use?
A. All our dyes and inks have been certified by GOTS organic. No harmful toxins like phthalates, chemical bleaches, harmful heavy metals or chlorine are used. Our colourful designs are hand screen-printed using either water-based inks or a discharge printing method, which uses the same technique but instead of putting a colour on top of the fabric, the colour is removed. At Little Green Radicals we make clothes that last from beautiful organic cotton fabrics. Cotton comes in many different forms and we take great joy in using lots of different weaves, from woven yarn-dyed seersuckers to soft natural jerseys. These fabrics all have a luxuriously soft hand-feel making them wonderfully comfy for your little one to wear. Our fabric guide will help you choose the right fabric for you.
How to look after me
- Machine wash at 30 unless it's really dirty
- Use a stain remover to get out pesky marks before you wash if needed
- Cool tumble dry (or air dry)
- Wash with similar colours
- Iron on the reverse side to protect prints and appliques
- Don't bleach or dry clean
- Check the care label before washing