- Delivery & Returns
- Care Guide
100% Undyed Organic & Fairtrade Interlock Cotton
For their first days, we've created a welcome gift set that includes all the essentials a brand new bundle of joy will need!
Each piece is made using beautifully soft organic cotton that's undyed, giving it a natural cream colour that will make a perfect unisex gift for someone special. This set comes gift wrapped in a lovely little organic cotton 'welcome' bag.
Our undyed Natural Organic Baby Collection is made from the best quality organic cotton that's kind on even the most sensitive skin. It's also extremely long-lasting will come up like new wash after wash.
Gift Set includes:
- Long Sleeve Footed Babygrow
- Baby Cap
- Hooded Baby Blanket
- Welcome Bag
- Babygrow is sized to fit cloth and conventional nappies alike, has nickel free poppers down the front for easy dressing and is footed to keep little toes nice and cosy
- Blanket size: 70cm by 70cm.
- Made from premium organic cotton which doesn't contain any of the nasty chemicals found in conventional cotton, making it kind and gentle on even the most delicate skin
- Machine washable
Questions & Answers
Have a Question? Email us
Q. What inks, dyes and fabrics do you use?
A. All our dyes and inks have been certified by GOTS organic. No harmful toxins like phthalates, chemical bleaches, harmful heavy metals or chorline are used. Our colourful designs are hand screen-printed using either water based inks or a discharge printing method, which uses the same technique but instead of putting a colour on top of the fabric, the colour is removed. At Little Green Radicals we make clothes that last from beautiful organic cotton fabrics. Cotton comes in many different forms and we take great joy in using lots of different weaves, from woven yarn dyed seersuckers to soft natural jerseys. These fabrics all have a luxuriously soft hand-feel making them wonderfully comfy for your little one to wear. Our fabric guide will helps you choose the right fabric for you.
How to look after me
- Machine wash at 30 unless it's really dirty
- Use a stain remover to get out pesky marks before you wash if needed
- Cool tumble dry (or air dry)
- Wash with similar colours
- Iron on the reverse side to protect prints and appliques
- Don't bleach or dry clean
- Check the care label before washing