- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
- Care Guide
100% Organic & Fairtrade True Knit Cotton
Super soft bottoms, designed for wriggly babies and on-the-go toddlers who want to be extra comfy as they learn to crawl and walk. They come with an elasticated waist and a bit of extra room to fit cloth nappies, so nappy changes and potty training will be that little bit easier. We've used a plain, beautifully soft knitted fabric in long-lasting organic cotton so they can be worn and washed day after day and still keep their shape. Match with our knitwear collection for a beautiful gift.
- Lots of room for movement and to fit cloth nappies up to 3yrs
- Two decorative coconut buttons at the front
- Elasticated waistband for a great fit with room for growth
- Cuffs that sit above the ankle
- Made from long
-lasting cotton, so they can be passed from one child to another
- Unisex design for boys and girls
- Made from 100% premium organic cotton that's kind and gentle on your babies skin
- Machine washable
Awards & Certification
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?Email us
Q. What inks, dyes and fabrics do you use?
A. All our dyes and inks have been certified by GOTS organic. No harmful toxins like phthalates, chemical bleaches, harmful heavy metals or chlorine are used. Our colourful designs are hand screen-printed using either water-based inks or a discharge printing method, which uses the same technique but instead of putting a colour on top of the fabric, the colour is removed. At Little Green Radicals we make clothes that last from beautiful organic cotton fabrics. Cotton comes in many different forms and we take great joy in using lots of different weaves, from woven yarn-dyed seersuckers to soft natural jerseys. These fabrics all have a luxuriously soft hand-feel making them wonderfully comfy for your little one to wear. Ourfabric guidewill help you choose the right fabric for you.
Child Size Guide
Our clothing sizes are designed to fit to the following body measurements:
How to Measure
Waist - Measure the natural waist (the bit where it is curved in) with the child’s abdomen relaxed.
Leg - Measure the natural waist (the bit where it is curved in) with the child’s abdomen relaxed.
How to look after me
- Machine wash at 30 unless it's really dirty
- Use a stain remover to get out pesky marks before you wash if needed
- Cool tumble dry (or air dry)
- Wash with similar colours
- Iron on the reverse side to protect prints and appliques
- Don't bleach or dry clean
- Check the care label before washing