- Delivery & Returns
- Care Guide
100% Organic & Fairtrade Double Cloth Cotton
The Furoshiki wrapping method originates from Japan and uses beautiful fabrics to wrap gifts, knotting the ends together so there's no need for string or tape and doesn't create any waste. You can reuse the fabric wrap year after year - it could become part of your Christmas tradition, with different prints or colours for each member of the family, or the recipient can keep the fabric and either pass it on again, or use it for playtime fun or craft projects!
- Size: 100cm x 100cm
- Colourful brushed cotton check that can be used for any special event, birthday or Christmas
- Sized to wrap both large and small gifts.
- See our blog for an easy to follow guide of how to Furoshiki Gift Wrap
- Once you've got it you'll never look back!
How to look after me
- Machine wash at 30 unless it's really dirty
- Use a stain remover to get out pesky marks before you wash if needed
- Cool tumble dry (or air dry)
- Wash with similar colours
- Iron on the reverse side to protect prints and appliques
- Don't bleach or dry clean
- Check the care label before washing