- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
- Care Guide
100% Un-dyed Organic & Fairtrade Interlock Cotton
Designed to make night time nappy changes easy peasy so that your little one (and you) can get back to sleep as soon as possible! The super soft organic fabric and long sleeves will keep them comfy all night long and pair with our sleeping bag for a snug slumber.
- Made from premium organic cotton which doesn’t contain any of the nasty chemicals found in conventional cotton, making it kind and gentle on even the most delicate skin
- Long lasting fabric that will come up like new wash after wash and can be passed down again and again
- Sized to fit both conventional and cloth nappies
- Machine washable
Awards & Certification
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question? Email us
Q. What inks, dyes and fabrics do you use?
A. All our dyes and inks have been certified by GOTS organic. No harmful toxins like phthalates, chemical bleaches, harmful heavy metals or chorline are used. Our colourful designs are hand screen-printed using either water based inks or a discharge printing method, which uses the same technique but instead of putting a colour on top of the fabric, the colour is removed. At Little Green Radicals we make clothes that last from beautiful organic cotton fabrics. Cotton comes in many different forms and we take great joy in using lots of different weaves, from woven yarn dyed seersuckers to soft natural jerseys. These fabrics all have a luxuriously soft hand-feel making them wonderfully comfy for your little one to wear. Our fabric guide will helps you choose the right fabric for you.
Child Size Guide
Our clothing sizes are designed to fit to the following body measurements:
How to Measure
Height- Measure from the top of the head to the bottom of their feet when your child is standing up or lying down.
How to look after me
- Machine wash at 30 unless it's really dirty!
- Use a stain remover to get out pesky marks before you wash if needed
- Cool tumble dry (or air dry)
- Wash with similar colours
- Iron on the reverse side to protect prints and appliques
- Don't bleach or dry clean
- Check the care label before washing