Sunshine & Rainbows Organic Baby Bodysuit Set - 2 Pack$21.00 Regular price $32.00 Sale priceSave 34%
- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
- Care Guide
100% Organic & Fairtrade Interlock Cotton
An essential for any baby, body tops need to be robust and hardwearing to stay looking lovely day after day. We've used soft, strong interlock cotton that won't loose its shape or colour, and will come up like new wash after wash. These bodies have been made using 100% GOTS organic cotton that's kind and gentle on even the most delicate skin. Each top has an envelope neck opening that can be rolled down, plus nickel free poppers at the legs to help make nappy changing fuss free! Pair with our dungarees for a baby shower or new parent gift.
- 2 pack set
- Long-lasting, washes extremely well
- Soft, organic cotton that's comfy, breathable & gentle on baby skin
- Nickel free poppers at leg openings for easy dressing
- Envelope neck which can be removed over the head or rolled down to help with nappy changes
- Sized to fit both conventional & cloth nappies alike
- Unisex design for boys & girls
Awards & Certification
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question? Email us
Q. What inks, dyes and fabrics do you use?
A. All our dyes and inks have been certified by GOTS organic. No harmful toxins like phthalates, chemical bleaches, harmful heavy metals or chlorine are used. Our colourful designs are hand screen-printed using either water-based inks or a discharge printing method, which uses the same technique but instead of putting a colour on top of the fabric, the colour is removed. At Little Green Radicals we make clothes that last from beautiful organic cotton fabrics. Cotton comes in many different forms and we take great joy in using lots of different weaves, from woven yarn-dyed seersuckers to soft natural jerseys. These fabrics all have a luxuriously soft hand-feel making them wonderfully comfy for your little one to wear. Our fabric guide will help you choose the right fabric for you.
Child Size Guide
Our clothing sizes are designed to fit to the following body measurements:
How to Measure
Height- Measure from the top of the head to the bottom of their feet when your child is standing up or lying down.
How to look after me
- Machine wash at 30 unless it's really dirty!
- Use a stain remover to get out pesky marks before you wash if needed
- Cool tumble dry (or air dry)
- Wash with similar colours
- Iron on the reverse side to protect prints and appliques
- Don't bleach or dry clean
- Check the care label before washing