- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
- Care Guide
100% Organic & Fairtrade Twill Cotton
Spring layering jacket, perfect for adventuring in the great outdoors. It's made with sturdy twill fabric and a soft lining so it's a lovely, cosy layer for spring excursions, breezy beach days or summer night's round the campfire. Made from leftover organic cotton fabric which otherwise would have gone to waste as part of our commitment to reducing our environmental impact.
- Layering jacket with unisex design for boys & girls
- Soft sherpa collar
- Two side & two front pockets for storing their collections
- Durable, long-lasting twill fabric
- Machine Washable
Child Size Guide
Our clothing sizes are designed to fit to the following body measurements:
How to Measure
Height - Measure from the top of the head to the bottom of their feet when your child is standing up or lying down.
Chest - Measure around the chest just beneath your child's underarms.
Arm Length - Measure from the edge of the shoulder to the wrist when arm is straight.
For more information please visit our delivery & returns page or contact us
How to look after me
- Machine wash at 30 unless it's really dirty
- Use a stain remover to get out pesky marks before you wash if needed
- Cool tumble dry (or air dry)
- Wash with similar colours
- Iron on the reverse side to protect prints and appliques
- Don't bleach or dry clean
- Check the care label before washing