Higher Ground Waterproof Lined Recycled Raincoat
100% Recycled Polyester
Designed to protect little adventures from the elements, our navy Higher Ground recycled raincoat is made using a fully waterproof special performance fabric that's been constructed using plastic bottles! We've designed our raincoats to have a waterppoof rating of 5,000mm which means it's waterproof under very high pressure making it perfect for heavy rain and wet snow. They also have a soft organic and Fairtrade cotton lining, so they'll stay nice and snug on cooler days.
- Outer layer -made from 100% recycled polyester (from plastic bottles)
- Lining -made from 100% organic & Fairtrade cotton
- 100% waterproof, tested to the highest waterproof rating (5,000mm), perfect for heavy rain
- Made using fully taped seams and comes with a covered zip to prevent water from getting in
- Water repellent coating which keeps your child extra dry (PFC free)
- Zip guard to protect your your little one's neck
- Elasticated wrist cuffs so sleeves will sit comfortably above the hand and keep water out
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?Email us
Q. What inks, dyes and fabrics do you use?
A. All our dyes and inks have been certified by GOTS organic. No harmful toxins like phthalates, chemical bleaches, harmful heavy metals or chlorine are used.
Delivery & Returns
Child Size Guide
Arm L (cm)
|0 - 3m||62||22||44|
|3 - 6m||68||23.5||45.5|
|6 - 9m||74||25||46|
|9 - 12m||80||26.5||50|
|2 - 3y||98||34.5||55|
|3 - 4y||104||37||57|
|4 - 5y||110||39.5||59|
|5 - 6y||116||42||61|
|6 - 7y||122||44.5||63|
|7 - 8y||128||47||66|
How to Measure
Measure the natural waist (the bit where it is curved in) with the child’s abdomen relaxed.
Measure from the waist to bottom of the feet.
Awards & Certifications
All our cotton products are GOTS certified organic & Fairtrade certified. Organic Soil Association Certification Ltd 30075
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.