Falling Water Waterproof Recycled Splashsuit
100% recycled polyester made from plastic bottles with 100% organic brushed cotton lining
Puddles here we come! Designed to protect little adventures from the elements, this recycled splashsuit is made from a special performance fabric that's been constructed using recycled plastic bottles! It comes with taped seams to ensure the coat is fully watertight, so they can explore outside come rain or shine. Each coat is lined with beautifully soft organic cotton to keep them cosy and comfy whilst they play. Little ones will love splashing around and exploring, whatever the weather, in this waterproof all-in-one suit!
- 100% waterproof with fully taped seams to protect little adventurers from the elements
- Outer layer made from post consumer recycled plastic bottles, GRS certified (Global Recycled Standard)
- Lined with organic cotton that's kind and gentle on their skin
- Zip fastening on the front with zip guard to protect little chins
- Hook and loop fastening down the front and at hood opening to attach it firmly when a strong wind is blowing
- Elasticated wrist and ankle cuffs to keep out the rain
- Adjustable and removable foot stirrups
We've designed our rainwear to fit over a top, jumper and trousers so little ones will be nice and cosy in colder weather. Our sizing is based on 75% percentile babies and children, so products will fit true to size for them. If your child is bigger or smaller for their age you can size up or down accordingly!
Delivery & Returns
Child Size Guide
|0 - 3m||62||43||32|
|3 - 6m||68||44||35|
|6 - 9m||74||45||38|
|9 - 12m||80||47||41|
|2 - 3y||98||52||53.5|
|3 - 4y||104||54||58|
|4 - 5y||110||56||62.5|
|5 - 6y||116||58||67|
|6 - 7y||122||60||71.5|
|7 - 8y||128||62||76|
How to Measure
Measure the natural waist (the bit where it is curved in) with the child’s abdomen relaxed.
Measure from the waist to bottom of the feet.
Awards & Certifications
All our cotton products are GOTS certified organic & Fairtrade certified. Organic Soil Association Certification Ltd 30075
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.