Rainbow Checked Sherpa Lined Duffle Coat
Find out more about our Rainbow Checked Sherpa Lined Duffle Coat
Keep cold days at bay in this super cosy hooded duffle coat! Made with a colourful bushed cotton check on the outside, soft snuggly sherpa on the inside and classic wooden toggle fastenings. Winter, we're ready for you!
- 100% Organic & Fairtrade Brushed Cotton & Sherpa
- Extra cosy coat, with colourful rainbow bushed cotton check fabric on the outside and a breathable sherpa lining
- Timeless, classic style that can be passed along from one child to another
- Made with fabric that would otherwise have gone to waste to reduce our impact
- Wooden toggle fastenings at the front
- 2 side pockets for storing treasures
- Longer at the back to keep bottoms warm
- Hand me down label (with room for more than one name)
- Unisex design for boys and girls
- Machine washable
Our Sherpa fabric is made from 100% organic and unbleached cotton. When cotton is harvested, little pieces of leaves or bark get attached to the cotton which is normally removed through treating, dyeing and bleaching the fabric. As we want to keep our cotton as natural as possible and not treat it with any nasty chemicals that aren't kind and gentle on your child's skin, you might notice tiny specks in the fabric which are characteristic of cotton in its natural form. These specs can easily be removed with a fine comb, or simply with your fingers. We hope you love this natural, snugly sherpa as much as we do.
Delivery & Returns
Child Size Guide
Arm L (cm)
|0 - 3m||62||22||44|
|3 - 6m||68||23.5||45.5|
|6 - 9m||74||25||46|
|9 - 12m||80||26.5||50|
|2 - 3y||98||34.5||55|
|3 - 4y||104||37||57|
|4 - 5y||110||39.5||59|
|5 - 6y||116||42||61|
|6 - 7y||122||44.5||63|
|7 - 8y||128||47||66|
How to Measure
Measure the natural waist (the bit where it is curved in) with the child’s abdomen relaxed.
Measure from the waist to bottom of the feet.
Awards & Certifications
All our cotton products are GOTS certified organic & Fairtrade certified. Organic Soil Association Certification Ltd 30075
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.